6. maj 2013 | CCRI PhD students visit Copenhagen
Five intensive PhD courses await the students
15. februar 2013 | What does resilience mean in practice
DIIS researchers look critically at the implications of new resilience efforts
6. november 2012 | What are farmers' information needs amid conflict?
New book chapter by Ian Christoplos looks at agricultural information and armed conflict
17. september 2012 | How institutions change – or don’t
Development and theories of institutional change
13. september 2012 | The missing link?
Engaging district level institutions on climate change discourses and perceptions
30. august 2012 | Modstandsdygtighed: en ny tilgang til udvikling – eller??
Udfordringerne ved at gå fra retorik til virkelighed
19. april 2012 | CCRI partners convening in May
CCRI programme partners from all countries will meet in Denmark in May.
15. marts 2012 | Approaching institutional change
The CCRI programme is finalizing a review of the literature on institutional change.
7. februar 2012 | New research programme
New research programme on climate change and rural institutions
5. august 2011 | New research programme on climate change and rural institutions
Major four year research programme in Vietnam, Nepal, Zambia and Uganda to start in 2012
10. december 2010 | Reconstruction From Below?
New article on recovery after conflict and 'natural' disasters
18. maj 2010 | The Multiplicity of Climate and Rural Risk
Climate change threatens rural livelihoods, or is this just a simplification?
18. maj 2010 | Mobilizing the Potential of Rural and Agricultural Extension
Publication for the Global Conference on Agricultural Research for Development
18. maj 2010 | Learning from Recovery after Hurricane Mitch
The study looks at post-disaster recovery in Nicaragua, ten years after Hurricane Mitch
18. august 2009 | Ian Christoplos joins DIIS
Ian Christoplos has joined DIIS natural resources and poverty research unit and tells about his research