Helene Maria Kyed
10. september 2012 | How do international donors actually work with non-state justice and security actors?
Special Issue of Journal of Legal Pluralism on International Development Interventions
13. april 2012 | New book on justice and security provision in Africa
"The dynamics of legal pluralism in Mozambique" edited by Helene M. Kyed et al.
3. oktober 2011 | Non-State Actors in Justice and Security Reform
Case studies on Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, Indonesia, Ghana, Marshall Islands
15. august 2011 | Customary Justice and the Rule of Law
New book with in-depth case studies on the role of customary justice in war-torn societies
22. december 2010 | Justice and security – when the state isn’t the main provider
DIIS Policy Brief based on conference discussions
9. november 2010 | The Politics of Legal Pluralism
New journal article by DIIS-Researcher Helene Maria Kyed
25. oktober 2010 | Community policing in Mozambique
Reducing crime - but doing it 'the dirty way'?
International conference discussed legal pluralism in Mozambique
17. december 2009 | DIIS researchers in special issue of 'Policing and Society' on post-conflict policing
The role of non-state actors in post-conflict policing and security sector reform?
29. januar 2009 | Pris til DIIS-forsker ved uddelingen af EliteForsk-prisen 2009
Ung Eliteforskerpris til Helene Maria Kyed
24. oktober 2008 | Pragmatism and comprehensiveness are essential
Six new DIIS Policy Briefs discuss governance support in fragile situations
New book on Mozambique edited by Lars Buur, Helene Maria Kyed, and Terezinha da Silva
21. januar 2008 | State Recognition of Traditional Authority in Mozambique
Phd Dissertation by Helene Maria Kyed
3. januar 2008 | State Recognition of Traditional Authority. (Mozambique)
PhD Defense 11 January, Roskilde University, Helene Maria Kyed.
18. december 2007 | New book: State Recognition and Democratization in Sub-Saharan Africa
Edited by Lars Buur and Helene Maria Kyed.
27. september 2007 | book launch seminar: "False Security? Rethinking State Sovereignty and Development", at Wits University, South Africa
Lars Buur and Helene Maria Kyed has contributers to the book The Security-Development Nexus: Expressions of Sovereignty and Securitization in Southern Africa
29. august 2007 | Evaluation of Swiss Humanitarian Aid to Angola: 1995-2006
August 19 to September 24, Lars Buur and Helene Maria Kyed are participating the DIIS led evaluation.
29. august 2007 | State Recognition of Traditional Authority. Authority, Citizenship and State Formation in Rural Post-War Mozambique
17th August, the Research Unit’s PhD researcher Helene Maria Kyed, submitted her PhD thesis at Roskilde University Centre
Undertaken by Neil Webster and Helene Maria Kyed for Mellemfolkeligt Samvirke
13. september 2006 | Sites of Citizenship: Recognition of Traditional Authority and Group-based Citizenship in Mozambique
Article by Helene Kyed and Lars Buur published in Journal of Southern African Studies, Vol. 32, Nr. 3, September 2006